If you’re left without health insurance coverage, missed open enrollment, or have a plan with high premiums and high deductibles, we have you covered. Short Term Health insurance is an affordable way to ensure you have the coverage you need to protect against unforeseen medical expenses.
Short Term Health Plans provide health insurance coverage for up to a 12 month period. This type of health insurance is highly flexible, offering a range of plan and payment options that can get you the coverage you need, tomorrow, at a fraction of the cost of a typical Obamacare plan. Short-term coverage has its benefits and its downsides. Before you choose a plan to talk to a professional that can answer your questions and help you find the best plan for your needs. We will have the best plan for healthcare needs at the lowest cost.
Unlike ACA plans Short-term plans have underwriting qualifications. Some plans are a little more lenient than others when it comes to your health history. Talk with one of our agents. We will review your options based on your health needs. Save you a lot of time and effort and get you covered.
• You’ve lost coverage due to a recent career or life change
• You missed the open enrollment period and need coverage now
• You’re a student and no longer covered under your parents’ insurance
• You’re a seasonal worker
• You’ve retired but have to wait for Medicare eligibility
• You’re looking for an affordable health insurance solution